THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

21 July 2009

Miscellany

So, today I am tired, and therefore this blog post will take neither time nor effort. Cool, huh?



Ginger plays the accordion. Who knew? ;)


Veronica Lake at her home in Baltimore. Ah, fooled ya. It's a publicity shot from I Married a Witch, which was the first movie with Miss Lake I had the pleasure of seeing.


Hat of the Day.
This one, worn by the generally chic Leslie Caron.



Random picture. Yes, that's me. With a knife. Don't worry, kids, I'm harmless. Unless you resemble bread.


Psst...I used'ta confuse Kay Francis with Kay Medford, aka the mom in Funny Girl. Oops?

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Oh Ginger put that down!you don't know how to play that!..or maybe she does..hee hee
Is that a bag-o-dvds you're protecting with that knife?

Matthew Coniam said...

I used to confuse Kay Francis with Kay Johnson, of Madam Satan fame. Must just be something about the name Kay.
And actually, I do resemble bread.

Juliette. said...

Christopher--
Haha, that's true-- maybe she does. I shouldn't underestimate Ginger's abilities. :)

Hm...I don't recall DVDs that night, but it looks like it.

Matthew--
Must be. One of 'em shoulda changed her name to make it easier on us. ;)

Oh no! Watch out for that knife, then.

Anonymous said...

These are some awesome photos! I love Ginger Rogers.

Juliette. said...

Me too! (If you couldn't tell. ;)